At this rate, the other three cats will likely get sick too and by then, we may have to get rid of a couple (or all if it's that bad). I know we can't keep Rajah if he keeps this up. Mom and I are fed up with his shitting everywhere.
This is why if I ever buy a pet, it won't be cats or dogs. Probably a hamster, a guinea pig, or a rabbit. Or maybe fish.
"Hay so you were saying I'd never find someone else. Well I did, and she is a infinite amout better than you ever were even in high school.
So have a nice life bitch being alone in your little room."
I send a reply, but I've blocked his email this time so hopefully it'll be the last of it. If he tries calling, I won't answer. Or if I do, I'll just do what I did the last time he called; tell him to fuck off and hang up on him.
If he thinks he can hurt me or mess with me, he needs to think again. I refuse to take anymore of his bullshit. He's hurt me too much for that to work anymore. As far as I'm concerned, the guy I fell in love with in high school is long gone and dead. All that's left is a big baby chicken-shit coward of an asshole. I hope that if his "girlfriend" is real, she sees the real him and dumps his ass. Hopefully before he decides he doesn't want her anymore.
In the meantime though, I'll be trying to make my crappy Christmas so far not so crappy today.
Mississippi is voting on November 8th on whether to pass Amendment 26, the "Personhood Amendment". This amendment would grant fertilized eggs and fetuses personhood status.
Putting aside the contentious issue of abortion, this would effectively outlaw birth control and criminalize women who have miscarriages. This is not a good thing.
Jackson Women's Health Organization is the only place women can get abortions in the entire state, and they are trying to launch a grassroots movement against this amendment. This doesn't just apply to Mississippi, though, as Personhood USA, the group that introduced this amendment, is trying to introduce identical amendments in all 50 states.
What's more, in Mississippi, this amendment is expected to pass. It even has Mississippi Democrats, including the Attorney General, Jim Hood, backing it.
The reason I'm posting this here is because I made a meager donation to the Jackson Women's Health Organization this morning, and I received a personal email back hours later - on a Sunday - thanking me and noting that I'm one of the first "outside" people to contribute.
So if you sometimes pass on political action because you figure that enough other people will do something to make a difference, make an exception on this one. My RSS reader is near silent on this amendment. I only found out about it through a feminist blog. The mainstream media is not reporting on it.
If there is ever a time to donate or send a letter in protest, this would be it.
What to do?
- Read up on it. Wake Up, Mississippi is the home of the grassroots effort to fight this amendment. Daily Kos also has a thorough story on it.
- If you can afford it, you can donate at the site's link.
- You can contact the Democratic National Committee to see why more of our representatives aren't speaking out against this.
- Like this Facebook page to help spread awareness.
THE HANDWRITING MEME
1. Your handle/name/username
2. Left or right handed?
3. Favourite letters to write
4. Least favourite characters to write
5. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
6. Tag 5 people.
( it's fugly )
You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.
Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke
◢ ask ANY OF MY CHARACTERS (listed or not! ) a question. ask them anything you want, regardless of knowing their canon (or even if you don't RP!)
◢ feel free to ask them as your own character, if you want. either way, your question might be returned with one of their own, if they feel so inclined.
◢ it's totally encouraged for you to tag with your own character.
head_leader: Reversed Signer!Kiryu.
scrap_yuusei: Canon TS!Yuusei
unleased_star: 5Ds/Sonic Unleashed crossover Yuusei
Non 5Ds pups
malif_beauty: Malificant!Aurura (Sleeping Beauty AU)
kudou_kid: Kid!Shinichi (Detective Conan/Magic Kaito AU)
shadow_karate: Persona 4/Detective Conan crossover Shadow!Ran.
Leave me a comment saying "Resistance is futile."
▪ I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can satisfy my curiosity.
▪ Update your journal with the answers to the questions.
▪ Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions.
- How have things gone job/school wise? There's a possibility that I might get some help with paying for a technical college, but no set plans are made yet. Also, I haven't looked for a job yet because we're trying to see if we move or lose this house. We've been struggling with paying bills since we're really poor (though we are too "rich" for food stamps).
- Any new fandoms? Magic Kaito, though that manga goes hand and hand with Detective Conan (which I've also started getting really into recently). I've also started really liking Persona 4, even though I have never played it
- Favorite places to eat? Not really, but I like going to Fridays and that one Smash Burger place near my house.
- Do you have any snow on the ground? Yep, and it's snowing right now. It's supposed to get worse tonight and tomorrow. May have to help shovel Thursday.
- Whats one thing you want for Christmas the most? I don't really have anything in particular in mind.